Deepening Our Roots
It takes a village to fulfill our mission to lead, inspire and empower our community to become shomrei adamah, protectors of the earth. From planting a bee sanctuary at Bela Farm to growing and harvesting local, organic food for tzedakah, our work expemplifies and relies on the power of many to create a viable world for future generations.
Huge shout-outs of thanks and love to the growing group of kind food purveyors who are donating their time, energy and AMAZING food (check out the incredible menu below) to Taking Root. Some of these sponsors have been donating their food to Taking Root for 5 years and others are new to the community. They are all part of the Shoresh family and with every new connection, we are able to deepen our roots and fulfill our mission.
Meet our food sponsors below. They will all be at our event nourishing you with “kind” food, all evening long-items from all stations are included with your ticket.
*Stay tuned as we will update our list as new kind foodies are announced.
- BIO RAW: Assorted BioRaw salads (organic, high-protein, gluten-free, nut-free, vegan)
- Carolyn Cohen, Delicious Dish Cooking School: Lentil, Quinoa, Yellow Beet Salad with Red Pepper Vinaigrette (whole foods home cooking)
- Chef Jordan Wagman: Coming soon! (organic, gluten-free, local)
- Chufa Co: Vegan ice cream! (organic, gluten-free)
- Culcherd: Two kinds of Grilled Cheese! (organic, gluten-free, raw, vegan, paleo)
- Good Food for Good: Coming soon! (organic, gluten-free, soy-free, corn-free, preservative-free)
- Lemon Lily Tea: Loose-leaf tea (organic)
- Live Organic Food Bar: Coming soon! (organic, local, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugars-free
- Mighty Fine Brine: Fermented goodies! (vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, supports local farmers)
- Midday Squares: Coming soon! (organic, vegan, superfoods)
- New Moon Kitchen: Coming soon! (kosher, organic, gluten-free, nut-free, vegan)
- Plant Trainers: Chickpea Salad Spread (gluten-free, dairy-free, plant-based)
- Sunflower Kitchen: Coming soon! (kosher, vegan, gluten-free, non-gmo, nut-free)
- White Distillery: Dayaa Arak, Pastis du Hameau, Berrycello (local ingredients, gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free)
- YOSO: Coming soon! (vegan, organic, non-gmo, locally made)
We are so lucky to live in a city with so many creative and kind foodies! Join us at Taking Root to gather with all of these incredible visionaries to celebrate the countless gifts the trees give to all of life while supporting Shoresh as we deepen our roots.
Buy your tickets TODAY!