Bring a bit of Shoresh to your family’s simcha to make your celebration more personal and meaningful. Let us help you mark your baby naming/brit, bar or bat mitzvah, engagement or wedding!
Mazel tov!!!! What better way to celebrate your family’s simcha than by helping to create a more vibrant, sustainable future for everyone!
We would be honoured to be involved in your simcha. Here are a few possible ways you can include Shoresh in your upcoming celebration:
- Trees: Adopt a native tree in our Native Reforestation Project at Bela Farm. You can sponsor a tree in honour of each individual, in honour of each table, or a symbolic number of trees that is meaningful for you.
- Honey: Purchase Bela’s Bees honey made by our hardworking bees at Bela Farm to give as gifts for your guests.
- Seed packages: Purchase Shoresh seed packages to give as gifts for your guests.
- Centre pieces: Purchase local herb and native flower seedlings for your centre pieces and donate them to Shoresh after your simcha.
- Donate: Make a monetary donation to Shoresh.
- Gift alternatives: Email Allie to learn how to set up a personal donation page.
For more information, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-805-8382.