With your support, Shoresh is creating a more sustainable and connected Jewish community. Support our work while honouring a friend or loved by making a donation to Shoresh in their honour or memory.
If you are making a tribute donation, Shoresh will send a card/certificate or e-card with your personalized message to the individual or their family acknowledging your thoughtful gift. You can give a general donation of any amount or choose to designate your gift towards a particular project or program, including:
ADOPT A TREE
At Shoresh, we offer a variety of different tree adoption opportunities so that you can honour friends and loved ones.
- $36 – Adopt a native tree sapling in our Native Reforestation Project at Bela Farm.
- $72 – Adopt TWO native tree saplings…so they can hang out together!
- $180 – Adopt a berry bush in our Community Orchard at Bela Farm.
- $360 – Adopt a nut tree in our Community Orchard at Bela Farm.
- $540 – Adopt a fruit tree in our community orchard at Bela Farm.
To adopt a tree, simply click here to donate through CanadaHelps.org. We will send a certificate to your honouree/notification recipient, so please make sure to fill out the form completely including how you are designating your donation, who the gift is honouring, who you would like Shoresh to notify regarding the gift (and their contact information), and any additional message you would like us to include in the notification.
Want to adopt MULTIPLE trees? Click here for more information about personalized tree certificates, our Tu B’Shvat Tree Adoption Campaign, and tribute giving packages for schools, synagogues, or other community organizations. Or, for more information, please contact us at email@example.com or 416-805-8382.