2018 marks our 10th anniversary and we’re gearing up for an epic celebration!
Mark your calendars for Taking Root 2018: The Power of Many happening on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at York Mills Gallery at 6:30 pm.
Here are ten reasons why you want to get your tickets today.
- Celebrate 10-years of growth! Now in our double-digits, we’re ready to party in honour of the many people, plants, creatures and traditions that ground and inspire us!
- Enjoy Toronto’s kindest food: Experience the kind food revolution and nurture your body with more than 20 of our city’s most creative and generous food purveyors who are donating and serving an array of plant-based goodness all evening long at their own food stations.
- Make a l’chaim with Toronto’s best bubbly beverages: Whether your drink of choice is kombucha or craft beer, we’ve got an incredible group of drink sponsors who will keep us happily hydrated.
- Gorgeous Venue: Spend the evening in the beautiful and spacious, urban-industrial loft-style York Mills Gallery (our incredible venue sponsors).
- Incredible Band: Dance to joyful klezmer tunes with Rock the Shtetl.
- Get a high dose of Vitamin H (hope): With the bombardment of bad news, give yourself and your friends the gift of a joyful evening filled with good news and hope for the future.
- Phenomenal silent auction: Win yourself a private house concert, a cooking class for 10 and so much more while supporting Shoresh.
- Surround yourself with 450 awesome people: Shoresh has a diverse and inspiring community. Network, shmooze and connect with our friends.
- See Shoresh on the big screen! We’re making our film debut at this year’s Taking Root, previewing a short film that celebrates the many special people, places and moments that have defined the last ten years.
- Invest in our community and a better world: 100% of the proceeds from Taking Root go towards supporting our work inspiring and empowering our community to be Shomrei Adamah, protectors of the earth.