Bring a bit of Shoresh to your family’s simcha to make your celebration more personal and meaningful. Let us help you mark your baby naming/brit, bar or bat mitzvah, engagement or wedding!
Mazel tov!!!! What better way to celebrate your family’s simcha than by helping to create a more vibrant, sustainable future for everyone!
We would be honoured to be involved in your simcha. Here are a few possible ways you can include Shoresh in your upcoming celebration:
- TREES: Sponsor the planting of a native tree in our Native Reforestation Project at Bela Farm. You can sponsor a tree in honour of each individual, in honour of each table, or a symbolic number of trees that is meaningful for you. We will send you tribute cards to include on your tables, letting guests know how are you helping to green your community.
- HONEY: Purchase Shoresh honey from our bees at Bela Farm to give as gifts for your guests. We can create customized labels to honour your simcha.
- SEED PACKAGES: Purchase Shoresh seed packages to give as gifts for your guests. We can create customized labels to honour your simcha.
- CENTRE PIECES: Purchase local herb and native flower seedlings for your centre pieces and donate them to Shoresh after your simcha. We will send you cards to include on your tables letting your guests know how you are creating a greener tomorrow.
- DONATE: Make a monetary donation to Shoresh. You can sponsor fruit trees, berry bushes, vegetable garden beds for tzedakah…even a bee hive! In addition to receiving a personal certificate, we will send you cards to include on your table letting guests know how you are supporting Jewish environmental initiatives in your community. Click here for sponsorship opportunities.
- GIFT ALTERNATIVES: Request that family and friends make a donation to Shoresh in honour of your simcha in lieu of a gift. You can easily set up a personal donation page through Canadahelps.org.
For more information, please e-mail Jodi at email@example.com or call 416-805-8382.